The Trident Sheathing Bridge is a very popular sheathing bridge choice. Why? 3 high-capacity nailers giv builders flexibility without compromising speed and efficiency, while at the same time significantly reducing tool cost over traditional bridges nailing bridge. Can be operated in your choice of Fully Manual mode, Semi-Automatic mode, or Automated (virtually unmanned) operation.
The Trident Bridge features a programmable touch screen for setting fastener spacing. The Trident Bridge is easily positioned using either a joystick or hand crank. The carriage is lined up with a laser and goes across each stud utilizing all three tools as it does. The bridge can detect openings and does not fire the tools as it glides over the top. The Trident Bridge is more efficient than single tool bar bridges with its unique bidirectional nailing, and always-at-the-ready carriage system. Triad Machines makes a full line of bridges that can be customized to your particular needs.
- Electrical Standard: 120 V, 1 PH, 10 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 8 CFM at 100 PSI
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Servo-driven, or servo-driven options
- Programmable, and updatable software that allows:
- Full manual control
- Semi-Automatic Control
- Automated, (virtually unmanned) operation
- CAD/CAM compatible
- Handle Vertical or Horizontal Sheathing (a Triad exclusive)
- Handles staggered sheathing (a Triad exclusive)
- Touchscreen allows you to set any field and seam line spacing T- hree tools fire across the stud and are triggered in an alternating pattern
- Variable speed drive to control speed of firing
- Auto sensors the opening and does not fire the tools.
- Easy change out of the tools from nails to staples
- Fits GEN II and Generation 3 Tables
Have a Question?
Ask it NOW via our Quick Question Form Or, if you prefer, feel free to call the factory at 1-800-568-7423 ext. 133 (Business Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Central, weekdays). Email direct: firstname.lastname@example.org** Business Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Central, weekdays.