Automated, unattended cutting of wedges (or blocks) from a preloaded stack of scrap dimensional lumber! Load the hopper and the Triad Wedge Cutter does the rest - after loading it is an unmanned operation.
How much time and money do you spend creating or sourcing your wedges or glue blocks now? The Triad Wedge Cutter is a no-brainer purchase for most stair shops because it WILL pay for itself, the only question is how quickly? That depends on how much material, labor and dollars you are currently putting into your wedge and glue block production, as well as whether or not you wish to produce them only for your internal use, or whether you wish to turn them into a revenue stream by marketing them to others. Best of all, you’ll be doing it with material you currently simply TOSS or WASTE.
It is obvious why this machine is one of Triad’s most popular machines for the professional stair shop!
- Can mix stacks of 1X and 2X materials in the same holder/hopper
- Cuts two wedges out of 1X material
- Cuts one wedge out of 2X material
- Walk-Away, Hands-Free Operation
- At the end of a stack (if not reloaded), the machine has an auto shut-off feature so it doesn’t continue to cycle endlessly.
- Capability to cut glue blocks
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Electrical Standard: 240 V, 3 PH, 20 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 90 PSI, .5 CFM, 1/2 NPT
- HP: 2
- Vac system available, or vac-ready for centralized system available
Have a Question?
Ask it NOW via our Quick Question Form Or, if you prefer, feel free to call the factory at 1-800-568-7423 ext. 133 (Business Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Central, weekdays). Email direct: email@example.com** Business Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Central, weekdays.