Triad’s Stud Stitcher Bridge is a one-man framing operation designed for use with the Gen II Framing Table. The operator guides the Stud Stitcher Bridge over a clamped wall and the bridge is ready to fire. The Stud Stitcher clamps the stud horizontally and vertically and places four nails (two on each side of a 2x4 wall) simultaneously fastening both plates and stud. The operator returns the bridge to park with the optional auto-return feature as the wall is moved down the line either with a power chain conveyor or manually.
- Electrical Standard: 120 V, 1 PH, 10 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 2 CFM at 100 PSI
- Horizontal Clamping Pressure: 750 lbs.
- Vertical Clamping Pressure: 314 lbs.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
- For wall heights ranging from 9’ to 16'
- Under-Carriage Waste Conveyor (transports the waste from cuts from under the machine for more convenient clean-up.)
Have a Question?
Ask it NOW via our Quick Question Form Or, if you prefer, feel free to call the factory at 1-800-568-7423 ext. 133 (Business Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Central, weekdays). Email direct: email@example.com** Business Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Central, weekdays.