There is a reason that Triad’s Flow-Through Component Nailer is one of its most popular component machines. It was designed to cover all component manufacturing needs. It has adjustable, mounted guns allowing for unmatched versatility. With foot pedal firing, the nailer provides the speed rates required in high product operations. The Flow-Through Component Nailer is ideal for trimmers, partition leads, corners, headers, ells, jack studs, and more.
- Electrical Standard:
- Air Requirements: 4 CFM, 100 PSI
- Length Capacity: 122" (10’ 2")
- Size: 4’ H x 21’L x 5’W
- Weight: approx. 1500 lbs.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Vertical clamping pressure: 300 lbs. at 100 PSI
- Horizontal clamping pressure: 300 lbs. at 100 PSI
- Clamp opening: 13"
- Can be built in a right hand or left hand configuration.
Have a Question?
Ask it NOW via our Quick Question Form Or, if you prefer, feel free to call the factory at 1-800-568-7423 ext. 133 (Business Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Central, weekdays). Email direct: firstname.lastname@example.org** Business Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Central, weekdays.