Triad’s The Diamond Quad Framing Table comes fully assembled and reduce your building costs down while building quality, square, and accurate walls.
Color-coded stud locating flippers are exclusive to Triad. The locator brackets are slotted in order to assure exact center placement during table setup.
Roller bearing mounted, Speed Dollies, each with one tool, provide sure and accurate nailing for studs in position on 2x4 or 2x6 wall panels, with no lifting by the operator - push button operation!
Rack and pinion gears are used in conjunction with a freak drive with brake, gear box and torque limiter for a positive clamping action to square walls prior to nailing. Table width adjustments are be activated by a drum switch.
Only one air hook-up is required, regulator and in-line oiler are included.
- Electrical Standard: 110 Volt, 1PH
- Air Requirements: 1/2 NPT 10 CFM at 90PSI
- Machine Size: 16’ to 80'
- Machine Weight: 2,000 lbs
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Wall Height (standard): 6'9" to 10'3"
- Wall Height (optional): 6'9" to 12'3" (see Options)
- Wall Lengths Possible: 16’ to 80’ (see Options)
- Extend the maximum wall height capability from 10’ 3" to a whopping 12’ 3"
- Can be built to your choice of maximum wall panel length, up to 80'
Have a Question?
Ask it NOW via our Quick Question Form Or, if you prefer, feel free to call the factory at 1-800-568-7423 ext. 133 (Business Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Central, weekdays). Email direct: firstname.lastname@example.org** Business Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Central, weekdays.