Triad’s CN-4 enables you to build necessary components such as: corners, trimmers, partition lead-ins, (and more) with nailing tools in the side position.The superior design and heavy construction of the Triad CN-4 results in truly square clamping results. It provides accurately material placement, presses, and then nails the parts. A stop is provided to limit accidental nailing on the edge.
- Electrical Standard: 120 V, 2 AMP
- Air Requirements: 4 CFM at 90 PSI
- HP: N/A
- Size: 67" H x 153" L x 54" W
- Weight: approx. 1500 lbs.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Vertical clamping pressure: 160 lbs. at 100 PSI
- Horizontal clamping pressure: 475 lbs. at 100 PSI
- Maximum clamp opening: 13"
- Dolly travel: 11.5'
Have a Question?
Ask it NOW via our Quick Question Form Or, if you prefer, feel free to call the factory at 1-800-568-7423 ext. 133 (Business Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Central, weekdays). Email direct: firstname.lastname@example.org** Business Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Central, weekdays.